Sunday, November 17, 2013

SpartanNerd Blog....right at 2100 pageviews!

Thanks for all the support, oh Hub City Geeks, whoever you are!

Information about my blog....

Most traffic comes from the USA, but some comes from almost everywhere around the world!

Shadow Era reviews generated the most hits right from the beginning.  My reviews of the Magic The Gathering Event decks are right behind those....

The SpartanSmurf #1 is requesting a name change.....We'll see....

I have been pretty good at keeping my identity secret....I mean there are some people who have figured it out, and I have given some pretty strong hints out there to those who know me.  My sister in law said, "So you're the SpartanNerd....Wierd."  Good.  I hope that's what she thinks.

The review of the Sonic the Hedgehog figures is the one that I am most proud of the photos.  I really should look into a better situation for photographing my stuff.

My favorite thing to cover is Masters of the Universe...everything!  You would see a lot more of this if I had more time. My review of Masters of the Universe #5 got a bunch of hits...(the one about She-Ra)

I want to start doing some top ten lists.  I need to do more things like the Groovy Dork lists.

SpartanNerd Sundays have been a mild hit.  I am still trying to work that out in my heart and mind.

I still have no followers or subscribers...out of all this traffic?  I haven't figured that out yet.  One thing, Google doesn't make it easy to be anonymous.  I have had a few comments.  But no people interested in my give-aways....

So this is where I stand as a blogger.  May I write something similar in when I get 2100 more hits!  Thank You all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, oh Hub-City Geeks!