Saturday, July 27, 2013

LOOOONG HIATUS!

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Lots has happened since May 16, (My last post.)  And I am rethinking a few things.  One of them is the whole "secret identity" thing……

Should I kill Batman, or Bruce Wayne?  Should I become "Joe Clark, Fireman?"  Should I walk away, SpartanNerd's back facing the sun?  (All three famous references.  Did you get them?)

Maybe we should co-exist, sort of like Iron Man/ Tony Stark.  This is what I am thinking.

First of all, why the long break from the blog.

I tried a giveaway.  No One Wanted What I Got.  So it seemed.  Serious discouragement.  Were all of the hits that Google showed me really non-traffic?  Next problem?  Handicapped MacBook Pro.  This one is reworking itself, however.  I type this entry on the eight year old iMac that my mother got me eight years ago.  This Beast Machine is pretty slow, but we are old friends.  And it is not handicapped in the way that the MacBook Pro is after the Great Fall.  Still, the iMac is not my favorite way to write. I have an iPhone and an iPad mini, but those are more for play than work.

So this brings me to the question.  Should I publicize this blog to my family and friends?  Pester the folks I know of FaceBook?  Promote myself on places like Pop Culture Network and He-Man.org?

Soul Searching….It's what I have to do.

In the meantime, here's what I'll be writing about soon, all things which have happened.

Man of Steel
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe ongoing series
Magic Core Set 2014
Mega Man NT trading card game
Batman: Year Zero
Trinity War
Deadpool
Thoughts on "Batman and ……."
"Aquaman" Snore zzzzzzzz
MonsterCon
Spikor
Thoughts on the failure of Spider-Man
The Wolverine
Excitement for September reveals!
Superman?????

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, oh Hub-City Geeks!