Sunday, September 22, 2013

Technology Review...IOS7

I don't like it as good as I liked the old versions...IOS 6.whatever.



The flat icons don't do it for me.  Isn't 2D a step backwards?

The redesigned Calendar, Clock, Newstand, Game Center, Messages, Music don't do it for me.  The camera's "Square" feature is un-needed.  And the Camera doesn't look as good all around.

So there you have it.

I like the new animations.  The "fly-in" looks great.  I like that tilting the phone creates a movement effect with the icons.  (Have you noticed that yet?)  I like iTunes Radio, but am not sure that should be included...That is everywhere, not just on IOS7.  I like the softer sound scheme a little better.  Siri sound better.  I am keeping HER female...Safari is better...more visual than before.

IOS7 looks better on my iPad Mini than on my iPhone 4S.

These are my thoughts.  What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, oh Hub-City Geeks!